What's Going On
We are always trying to come up with different ways to help you get the most out of your garden and to enjoy your trips to henry Street Garden Centre. Whether its Rose Pruning demonstrations in the Spring to Breakfast with Santa at Christmas here is the place to find out about everything going on at Henry Street GC
- Christmas Light Walk5 December 2023 6 December 2023 8 December 2023 12 December 2023 and more...
- Roses Pruning Demonstrations10 February 2024 13 February 2024 14 February 2024 20 February 2024 and more...
- Kew Orchid Festival - Pennywood Tours23 February 2024
- Bletchley Park - Pennywood Tours20 March 2024
- Rye and Romney Marsh Wools - Pennywood Tours16 April 2024
Tip of the Day
Begin pruning grapevines. Cut back all fruited shoots to one or two buds from the main stem. This can be carried out between now and late winter, but those under glass are best pruned early so that light coming into the greenhouse is not blocked out.