With the days getting longer and the sun shining it time to get the garden in shape. Below our are top 5 gardening tips for May.
Gardening tips for May
- To get the prefect lawn start mowing weekly.
- There is still a chance of frost so keep tender plants warm.
- Keep one step ahead of weeds and hoe weekly.
- Plant summer bedding unless you are in very cold areas.
- Get the hedge into shape with a trim.
Need more help and advice our team at the garden centre are always happy to help with any questions.