We are now in the full swing of the British Summer. The sun is shining (most of the time!) and it is increasingly important to keep an eye on your garden. Below are our top 5 gardening tips for August.
Gardening tips for August
- Remove any deadheads from plants reguarly.
- Remove any weeds from your flowerbeds and lawns.
- Reguarly water your containers and new plants. Use recycled water or stored rainwater when possible. (Need a rain butt? Visit our store for a great range of a rain butts).
- Prepare any soil that you plan to sow grass seed on or lay turf.
- Collect seeds from any of your favourite plants.
Need more help and advice our team at the garden centre are always happy to help with any questions.